Sunday, May 2, 2010

Active Again

Well, I am back and hoping to be more active entering items in this blog. I am trying to get back to my wood turning on a more consistent basis. After a 4 month hiatus I am trying to build up my inventory of turnings, and with the help of Cam my webmaster, get them posted on my website ( www. herbsalter.com ). I have partially completed 3 new items and will post them when completed. I have always been a casual turner so I have never been very prolific even though the work sells well and seems popular with viewers.

For those interested in artistic and usable wood turnings, The Kingston Woodturners club will be offering turning demonstrations during the summer months at the McLaughlan Woodworking Museum in Kingston, Ontario, Canada again this year. They will also have items for sale through the Museum shop. The grounds of the museum are ideal for picnics and family fun, so plan on spending some time with the family to visit this great attraction. Visitors to the area should think about adding a visit to their itinerary.

Readers are encouraged to comment on all items in the blog or on my website. All ideas and comments are welcome. Ideas for relevant entries for the blog are also encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment